Saturday, 27 December 2014
PRESS RELEASE AND APPEAL TO SOCIAL ORGANISATIONS
We the residents of the Palladium Grand, Dhanori, Pune would like to request the members of Press, News channels kindly cover our demonstration against illegal practices by the builder(s): M/s. Raojee Constructions and M/s. Shreyas Shelters.
1. According to the recent information revealed to us, mandatory environmental clearance has not been obtained prior to commencement of the work.
2. Several essential services such as water supply, etc. has not been provided.
3. Builder(s) are using mal practices to collect the VATs from the residents, and thus threatening our lives.
Details of problems faced by our demands and us are accessible at http://helppalladiumgrand.blogspot.com. It has also been ratified by independent experts, Shri. Ravi Karandikar (see: http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.in/2014/12/Complaints-Against-Builders-Raojee-Constructions-Shreyas-Shelters-Palladium-Grand-Dhanori-Pune-India.html) and Shri. Vijay Kumbhar (see: http://vijaykumbhar.blogspot.in/2014/12/after-spending-lakhs-of-rupees.html).
· We invite you to join on Sunday, 28th December 2014 at 1500 hrs. to cover our Dharna outside Palladium Grand, Dhanori.
· We will then proceed to Vishrantwadi Police station at 1600 hrs. to register FIR against the illegal practices of the builder(s) and their other high handedness.
We also request the social organisations and pro-environmental organisations to support our struggle by joining us.
Residents of the Palladium Grand, Dhanori, Pune
77 69 97 84 84