We the residents of the Palladium Grand, Dhanori wish to thank all the citizens who are supporting our cause aimed to "SAVE PALLADIUM GRAND". Many of you have liked our video as an Open Appeal to the Prime Minister. Thank you for sharing it on facebook and twitter.
However, this was just a beginning of our campaign. Today we are inviting you to sign the "Petition to the Prime Minister, India and Chief Minister, Maharashtra" which was published earlier in the day.
Through this petition we are seeking an intervention from the Prime Minister and the Chief Minister, Maharashtra for the following:
- Instruct government officers to take appropriate steps we the residents of the Palladium Grand get back our rights, and restore our dignity. These officers includes relevant officers of the Government of Maharashtra, and Pune Municipal Corporation, etc.
- Institute enquiry into irregularities by the builder(s)/promotor(s) of the Palladium Grand, Dhanori, Pune.
- Take apporpriate steps to strengthen the legal and regulatory framework to make India free from the "Builder Raj" and their undue harrasment practices adopted by the builders and to put an end to the attitude of ignorance by the government officials.
- Institute an enquiry into builder(s) and government functionaries nexues as to why norms, rules and regulations are baltently violated?, and
- FREE INDIA FROM BUILDER RAJ.
Residents of the Palladium Grand